Single Family Residence in Central, Edgartown
Introducing an outstanding property in Island Oaks, this perfectly maintained home offers an unparalleled combination of Vineyard charm, comfort, and the ultimate floor plan designed for entertaining. The first floor features a fabulous kitchen with an island large enough for all to convene, a dining room to accommodate casual or more formal occasions, and a living room with a gas fireplace and sliders to the newly installed composite deck with dimmer lighting for pleasant evening ambiance. The family room, off the kitchen, with pocket doors, presents a quiet space to read or watch television. The primary suite occupies the entire left side of this floor with an enormous walk-in closet, office space, and a massive ensuite bath with a private outdoor shower. There are two substantial bedrooms on the second floor, each with a full bath. A cozy den at the top of the stairs and a walk-in storage closet large enough to be an office, finish this floor. The 1977 sf unfinished basement enjoys 10’ ceilings and awaits your vision. Completing this offering is a garage with unfinished space above and newly installed solar panels. The home comes mostly furnished. Conveniently located in proximity to Morning Glory Farm, Meetinghouse Way with direct access to South Beach, and the Village, this property is not to be missed!
- Association Fee:
- Association Fee Includes:
- Fireplace Features:
- Foundation Types:
- Frontage Type:
- Interior Features:
- Link MLS Comments:
- Lot Features:
- Parking Features:
- Possible Use:
- Assessed Building Value:
- Assessed Land Value:
- Road Maintenance and Landscaping
- The unfinished basement with 10' ceilings spans the entire house and is 1977 square feet with interior and bulkhead access.
- Gas fireplace in living room
- Hardwood, Tile
- A,AC,Ins,Irr,Media,OShFloor 1: The first floor offers a gracious foyer with a half bath that leads to an open-concept floor design. There is a gas fireplace in the living room with slider doors to the expansive new composite deck for outdoor entertainment. The dining area sits next to the living room, and the kitchen is a focal point with a massive island. The family room is tucked in front of the house off the kitchen with pocket doors for privacy. The enormous primary suite occupies the entire left side of this this floor.Floor 2: The second floor offers two additional huge bedrooms. One of the bedrooms has a walk-in closet and shares a full bath. The other bedroom has several closets and an ensuite full bath. There is an oversized closet on this floor that is large enough for an office. The den sits at the top of the stairs and is a wonderful place to escape.
- Edgartown West Tisbury Rd to Metcalf Dr ~ left on Saddle Club Rd ~ left on Woodhaven Dr. Property is on the left.
- Beautifully landscaped, private, and backs up to the State Forest
September 18, 2023
April 27, 2022
This property was most recently assessed in 2023. It has been assessed at a value of $2,063,900. The annual tax responsibility for this property is $5,200.
©2022 LINK, All Rights Reserved. Not responsible for misinformation or typographical errors. Prices are subject to change without notice. Listed by Donnelly + Co.
Anchor RealtyMay 28, 2023
28 Rogers Way, Oak Bluffs, MA
Anchor RealtyMay 09, 2023
95 School Street, Edgartown, MA
Anchor RealtySeptember 14, 2023
7 Tar Barrel Road, Aquinnah, MA