Single Family Residence in South, Chilmark
- Association Fee:
- Association Fee Includes:
- Fireplace Features:
- Foundation Types:
- Frontage Type:
- Interior Features:
- Link MLS Comments:
- Lot Features:
- Parking Features:
- Possible Use:
- Assessed Building Value:
- Assessed Land Value:
- The basement includes over 800 square feet of living space with custom counterscabinetssink and storage. The space is currently being used as a home gym. With its high ceilings and current layoutthe remaining lower level would be the perfect location for a media roomadditional bedroomand wine cellar. Architectural plans for lower level improvements are available with the sale of the property.
- A,AC,Ins,Irr,OShFloor 1: Designed to perfection, the main living areas enjoy views from all rooms and are flanked by the primary suite and guest bedrooms, allowing both privacy and central gathering spaces.
- South Road to Snail Road on the right. This is a private road, contact listing agent before entering.
- Easements to and from Chilmark Pond and beach rights recorded in Dukes Country Registry of DeedsAward winning landscaping, kitchen garden, fruit trees and basketball
- 3 bay garage plus additional parking
This property was most recently assessed in 2023. It has been assessed at a value of $14,455,600. The annual tax responsibility for this property is $38,000.