Single Family Residence in Chappy, Edgartown
- Association Fee:
- Association Fee Includes:
- Fireplace Features:
- Foundation Types:
- Frontage Type:
- Interior Features:
- Link MLS Comments:
- Lot Features:
- Parking Features:
- Possible Use:
- Assessed Building Value:
- Assessed Land Value:
- Two (2) bedroomsone (1) bathan open laundry/lounge areaa large linen storage closest and a utility closet
- One gas fireplace in Guest House
- hardwood and tile
- Ins,MiniSplit,OShFloor 1: The spacious entry foyer soars to the second floor. This floor has four (4) bedrooms and three (3) baths. Two (2) of the four (4) bedrooms on this floor have private access to the large outdoor screened in room that houses a wet bar, large lounge area, wicker swing and foosball table.Floor 2: The top floor sports a soaring ceiling with large windows and an open floor plan that has the kitchen flowing into the dining and lounge area. This entire floor has access to the oversized outdoor upper deck with water views! It is a great place to gather.
- Take Chappaquiddick Road to West Cape Poge Avenue, then take a left onto Chappaquiddick Avenue. The Primary Home is at the top of the hill. Closing date November 1st, 2023 or thereafter.
- Deed Restriction: Dukes County Registry of Deeds, Book 71, page 227, doc. 13180.
Dirt Road easement.Spacious landscaped yard
- plenty of off street parking
This property was most recently assessed in 2022. It has been assessed at a value of $2,015,600. The annual tax responsibility for this property is $6,200.