Single Family Residence in Downtown, Oak Bluffs
- Association Fee:
- Association Fee Includes:
- Fireplace Features:
- Foundation Types:
- Frontage Type:
- Interior Features:
- Link MLS Comments:
- Lot Features:
- Parking Features:
- Possible Use:
- Assessed Building Value:
- Assessed Land Value:
- Stone basement with interior and exterior access and laundry. Partial crawl space.
- Southern Yellow Pine, Antique Pine, Tile, Fir
- Heat Pump
- MiniSplit,OShFloor 1: Front porch opens into a light filled living room with bay window, southern yellow pine floors and stairs to the second floor bedrooms and bath. Full bath with tile floors and shower. Beautiful wood floors continue into the dining room with second entrance from the porch and tall windows to let the light shine in. Primary bedroom with en-suite tile bath. Renovated kitchen with wood cabinets, tile backsplash, ample counter and storage space and plenty of room for a table. Interior stairs to the basement with laundry area and mechanicals. Back door leads to the outdoor shower. patio and yard.Floor 2: Three bedrooms - each features fresh paint, pine floors, lofted ceilings and charming detail. Currently furnished with a queen bed in the second floor primary bedroom, and 2 sets of twins in the third and fourth bedrooms. The largest of the three bedrooms could accommodate a king-size bed, the other two are large enough for a full or queen bed if preferred.
- From Seaview Avenue take Tuckernuck along Waban Park, #47 is the third house on the right after Naumkeag Avenue. TENANTS ARE IN PLACE - please do not disturb them. No showings until or after August 20th.
- Sewer Easement - Town of Oak Bluffs #46413Lawn, Flower Beds and Brick Patio
- Dedicated Parking Space In Front
This property was most recently assessed in 2023. It has been assessed at a value of $716,600. The annual tax responsibility for this property is $4,500.