Single Family Residence in South Shore, West Tisbury
Welcome to a delightful Cape-style home nestled in this serene and picturesque area. This beautiful property offers the perfect blend of classic charm and modern comfort, making it an ideal retreat for those seeking the quintessential Vineyard experience. Situated on a peaceful, tree-lined cul-de-sac, this home has a tranquil and private setting, perfect for relaxing and enjoying the Island's natural beauty. It is steps away from scenic Short Cove hiking trail and Nature Preserve. A lovely backyard offers a hot tub, two large decks for gatherings, outdoor dining, gardening, and recreation, surrounded by natural beauty and mature trees. The property's central location provides easy access to Alley's General Store, restaurants, Polly Hill Arboretum and Long Point and Lambert's Cove Beaches. Whether you're seeking a year-round residence, a seasonal getaway and/or an investment property, don't miss the chance to make this island retreat your own.
- Association Fee:
- Association Fee Includes:
- Fireplace Features:
- Foundation Types:
- Frontage Type:
- Interior Features:
- Link MLS Comments:
- Lot Features:
- Parking Features:
- Possible Use:
- Assessed Building Value:
- Assessed Land Value:
- Informal association - snow plowing
- Crawl space - no exterior access.
- 1 in the living room and 1 wood burning stove
- Ins,MiniSplit,OSh,WdStoveFloor 1: A charming fireplace in the living room is perfect for cozy evenings during the colder months. The kitchen is equipped with modern appliances and plenty of counter space, making it a great hub for cooking and entertaining family and friends. The home features comfortable bedrooms for restful nights, with ample windows that allow in the natural light.Floor 2: The spiral staircase leads to the warm and bright loft overlooking the living room. Also on this floor is a bonus room with privacy.Floor 3: none
- Edgartown-West Tisbury Road, turn onto New Lane to Tiah's Cove Road, near the junction of Old County Road. Turn left onto Crow Hollow Road and the house is on the left.
- Large front and backyard
- Ample, Driveway
October 16, 2023
It has been assessed at a value of $983,600. The annual tax responsibility for this property is $4,300.
©2022 LINK, All Rights Reserved. Not responsible for misinformation or typographical errors. Prices are subject to change without notice. Listed by Compass | Point B.
Anchor RealtySeptember 16, 2023
11 Canonicus Avenue, Oak Bluffs, MA
Anchor RealtyAugust 22, 2023
63 Vineyard Meadow Farms Road, West Tisbury, MA
Anchor RealtyNovember 12, 2023
7 Elm Street, Vineyard Haven, MA