1 / 18
Single Family Residence in Katama, Edgartown
ISLAND GROVE - Katama's most convenient neighborhood, proximate to South Shore beaches, Morning Glory Farm, the airport and bike paths to Edgartown Village and Up-Island. First floor living with room to grow on a desirable corner lot with driveway access on both sides. Open living and dining room with wooden beam details, fireplace with wood stove insert and wide pine floors. Glass sliding doors open from the dining area to the back deck for indoor-outdoor enjoyment. En-suite primary bedroom with half bath and sliding glass doors to a private deck. Full basement with laundry hook up has potential for expansion. New roof, bay picture window and exterior maintenance in 2022, new water heater in 2018. At 22,215.6 square feet, the lot qualifies for six (6) bedrooms with the town sewer connection already in place. Offered in "As Is' condition. Island Grove association offers tennis courts and walking trails, road maintenance and snow removal.
- Association Fee:
- Association Fee Includes:
- Fireplace Features:
- Foundation Types:
- Frontage Type:
- Interior Features:
- Link MLS Comments:
- Lot Features:
- Parking Features:
- Possible Use:
- Assessed Building Value:
- Assessed Land Value:
- Tennis courtcommon landand road maintenancesnow plowing and association insurances.
- Full unfinished basement with washer and dryer. Interior and bulkhead entrances.
- Yes with wood stove insert
- Wide pine and vinyl
- Poured concrete
- Ins,WdStoveFloor 1: Living and Dining areas, fireplace with wood stove insert, kitchen, full bath and hallway to three bedrooms. Primary bedroom with en-suite half bath and doors to private deck.
- Meshacket Road to Island Grove, turn onto Marsh Hawk Circle, first left at Martha's Road, #42 is second house on the left at the corner of Old Squaw Circle.
- Grinder Pump Easement Bk00023 Pg 289Corner lot with lawn and oak trees
- 2 driveways provide ample parking
May 09, 2023
This property was most recently assessed in 2023. It has been assessed at a value of $1,060,900. The annual tax responsibility for this property is $2,673.
Contact an Agent
- Phone number
- +1 (508) 696-7777
©2022 LINK, All Rights Reserved. Not responsible for misinformation or typographical errors. Prices are subject to change without notice. Listed by Sandpiper Realty.
Anchor RealtyMarch 27, 2020
41 Road to the Plains, Edgartown, MA
Price: $ 1,925,000
Anchor RealtyJune 05, 2023
3 Carole Avenue, Oak Bluffs, MA
Price: $ 1,300,000
Anchor RealtyAugust 03, 2022
14 Mill Hill Road, Edgartown, MA