Single Family Residence in South Shore, Edgartown
- Association Fee:
- Association Fee Includes:
- Fireplace Features:
- Foundation Types:
- Frontage Type:
- Interior Features:
- Link MLS Comments:
- Lot Features:
- Parking Features:
- Possible Use:
- Assessed Building Value:
- Assessed Land Value:
- There is a full unfinished basement with expansion potential for an in-home gymwine cellarin-home theatrebonus space or more.
- Three (3) wood-burning fireplaces (2 interior; 1 exterior)
- Hardwood + tile
- Poured concrete foundation
- A,AC,Ins,Irr,OShFloor 1: The expansive Main Level of the home is comprised of a welcoming foyer, flanked on either side by an Office/Den and Game Room. The foyer opens into a spacious sun-filled Great Room with vaulted ceilings with a wood-burning fireplace and two sets of French doors that open onto the screened porch. The gourmet cook's kitchen is anchored by a large center island with counter seating and features stone countertops, custom cabinets and top-grade stainless appliances. The kitchen looks out to Family/TV Room with fireplace -- as well as a formal Dining Room, both of which have French Doors that open to the outdoor terrace/pool area. There are a total of three (3) bedrooms located on the Main Level including a Primary Suite with vaulted ceilings, walk-in closet and a spa-inspired bath with double vanity, soaking tub and glass-walk-in shower. The entrance from the attached 2-car garage includes a mudroom with laundry and and powder room.Floor 2: A private staircase leads to the second-floor bedroom suite with vaulted ceilings and a full bath with double vanity and walk-in glass shower.
- From Edgartown headed South, veer right at the fork onto Herring Creek Road. Follow to Slough Cove Road; turn right. Follow Slough Cove to #29 on the right side of the road.
- Professionally landscaped yard with bluestone terrace, pool + whirlpool spa
- Two-car garage plus ample off-street parking
This property was most recently assessed in 2023. It has been assessed at a value of $1,121,500. The annual tax responsibility for this property is $2,850.