Single Family Residence in Central, Vineyard Haven
- Association Fee:
- Association Fee Includes:
- Fireplace Features:
- Foundation Types:
- Frontage Type:
- Interior Features:
- Link MLS Comments:
- Lot Features:
- Parking Features:
- Possible Use:
- Assessed Building Value:
- Assessed Land Value:
- Full finished basement. See floor plan
- 1 Wood Burning Fireplace and 1 Gas woodstove
- Full finished basement
- Ins,Irr,MiniSplit,OShFloor 1: See floor plan
- Franklin Ave to Daggett Ave. 284 Daggett Ave is on the left.
NOTE: The home is located in the Tashmoo Watershed and is currently served by an overflow cesspool system. This will have to be upgraded to advanced treatment at the time of sale. The BOH does not limit the number of bedrooms allowed in this area, so the number of bedrooms allowed would depend on what a septic engineer could design without any variances.
- Spacious yard with large deck, 2 sheds, and a firepit
- Paved driveway
This property was most recently assessed in 2023. It has been assessed at a value of $936,500. The annual tax responsibility for this property is $6,850.