Single Family Residence in South, Chilmark
- Association Fee:
- Association Fee Includes:
- Fireplace Features:
- Foundation Types:
- Frontage Type:
- Interior Features:
- Link MLS Comments:
- Lot Features:
- Parking Features:
- Possible Use:
- Assessed Building Value:
- Assessed Land Value:
- Road maintenanceBeach maintenancehomeowner association duesSquibnocket Farms Caretaker
- Hardwood & Tile
- Poured concrete
- A,AC,Ins,Irr,OShFloor 1: Open living space, chef's kitchen, living room with fireplace, large dining room with lovely views, master bedroom & bathroom, and second wing on other side. Two bedrooms sit a half story below the main floor.Floor 2: Two large bedrooms, one with views to the Aquinnah Lighthouse and one with Pond views. Shared full bathroom.
- Take State Rd to Squibnocket Rd and cross the bridge. Agent will be waiting for you at the locked gate.
- Deeded view easementPesticide-Free association, 3 acres of pasture & fields, 6.2 total acres
- Large circular stone driveway
This property was most recently assessed in 2023. It has been assessed at a value of $7,544,000. The annual tax responsibility for this property is $21,950.