Single Family Residence in Central, West Tisbury
- Association Fee:
- Association Fee Includes:
- Fireplace Features:
- Foundation Types:
- Frontage Type:
- Interior Features:
- Link MLS Comments:
- Lot Features:
- Parking Features:
- Possible Use:
- Assessed Building Value:
- Assessed Land Value:
- Road Maintenance
- Both the main house and the guest house have a full basement with plenty of room for storage. The main house basement is accessed from the interior and the exterior bulkhead. The guest house basement is accessed through the exterior bulkhead.
- Tile, Carpet and Linoleum
- Poured Concrete
- AC,Ins,Irr,OShFloor 1: Main House: Two bedrooms and a full bath occupy the front of the house offering privacy. The main living space boasts a cathedral-ceiling living and dining room at the back of the house and an adjacent kitchen. There are three sets of sliders to the expansive deck with room for outdoor dining and entertaining.
Guest House: The guest house is one-floor living, with access from the side entrance or the sliders that lead to the new large deck. The focal point of this house is the cathedral ceiling living and dining room and kitchen beyond. There is a primary ensuite tucked behind the kitchen and the second bedroom is separated and on the other side of the house.Floor 2: Main House: The entire second floor is dedicated to the spacious primary suite with a walk-in closet and full bath.
- West Tisbury Road to Vineyard Meadow Farms Road. Take a right onto Charles Neck Way. 137 Charles Neck Way is on the right.
- Spacious with kitchen garden and garden shed
- Ample parking for both main house and guest house
This property was most recently assessed in 2023. It has been assessed at a value of $1,467,300. The annual tax responsibility for this property is $6,400.