One of a kind saltbox located in the heart of West Chop. Owned and loved by the same family since 1935, this home was erected on its current site in 1930 incorporating portions of an older (late 1700’s) house which had been carefully dismantled and transported from Lambert’s Cove to the current West Chop site. This is a wonderful opportunity for a new family to embrace a treasured home with peaks of water. This 5 bedroom, 3 bath home embodies simple summer life on Martha’s Vineyard, rocking on the back porch, playing tag in the yard, or enjoying a morning or evening tide ride. Properties on “the Loop” rarely come on the market, this classic is not too be missed!