Single Family Residence in Central, West Tisbury
WEST TISBURY VILLAGE; Home to this vintage charmer on over 4 acres. Cross gabled and retaining the appeal of a family farmhouse with modifications for current use. Generous rooms and interior space provide opportunities for future changes and system upgrades. Original refinished wood floors, first floor laundry and bedroom, plus ample closet/storage space. The expanded living room runs from front to back and includes a cozy wood-burning fireplace. Adjacent to the dining room is a spacious kitchen with center island and easy access to the expansive back deck, offering additional living space and overlooking the quiet, grassy back yard. An outdoor shower and garage with attached storage shed are bound to be useful. Convenient to everything, yet removed enough for a peaceful retreat. Close to Alley's General Store, 7a sandwich shop, Grange Hall, Town Hall, library and conservation hikes. Equidistant to beloved Lambert's Cove and Long Point beaches; access which can be enjoyed by West Tisbury residents. A truly distinctive property with an idyllic setting!
- Association Fee:
- Association Fee Includes:
- Fireplace Features:
- Foundation Types:
- Frontage Type:
- Interior Features:
- Link MLS Comments:
- Lot Features:
- Parking Features:
- Possible Use:
- Assessed Building Value:
- Assessed Land Value:
- Crawl space with hot water heaterwell water holding tank.
- Beautiful, refinished wood floors
- OShFloor 1: Whatever door you enter you'll find an easy floor plan. Kitchen, dining room, laundry room, first floor bedroom, a full bathroom and a generous living room with fireplace. Access to the truly expansive deck that serves as the "place to be" spring through fall.Floor 2: Staircase up to a landing room which leads to 2 generous bedrooms, a full bathroom and ample storage closets and attic access. Surprisingly spacious with abundant light.
- Across from Whiting "Davis House" Gallery. Seller will provide furnishing exclusion list upon request. In the past, the house was used year-round heated by a FHW system now removed. Currently serves the sellers as seasonal home.
- Cleared and open back and side yards - Garage with attached shed
- Large driveway with plenty of parking, garage with attached shed
October 02, 2023
This property was most recently assessed in 2023. It has been assessed at a value of $1,300,000. The annual tax responsibility for this property is $5,850.
©2022 LINK, All Rights Reserved. Not responsible for misinformation or typographical errors. Prices are subject to change without notice. Listed by Compass | MV Team.
Anchor RealtyAugust 31, 2023
10 Elm Street, Vineyard Haven, MA
Anchor RealtyJune 17, 2023
38 Edgewood Drive, Edgartown, MA
Anchor RealtyAugust 15, 2023
74 Leland Avenue, Vineyard Haven, MA